Location: Essanany Studio and Lighting 1346 N North Branch
Chicago, IL 60642
Hours: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Professional guidance for upcoming Production Assistants in Chicago where they will get overview training for prep, shoot and wrap days. We will go over responsibilities on set and wrap duties.
• Differences from set PA and Office PA.
• Vendor pick up and returns
• Job Petty Cash – tracking receipts and envelope completion
• How to pack and unpack a production truck
• Understanding each department and the support needs they have.
Featured guest speakers: Tina Moy, Damien Huck, Matt Miller
Lunch will be provided and freelance professionals will be attending during lunch to enable networking opportunities.
We will take digital copies of resumes to pass along to the freelance Production Manager and Coordinators in Chicago.
Please RSVP by 4/23/2013 and email firstname.lastname@example.org